The Exactpro ExTENT series of conferences: ExTENT-5 and TMPA-2015
Saint-Petersburg, Russia, Nov 11, 2015 – Nov 14, 2015
- Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnic University (SPbSPU: eng.spbstu.ru), Department of Computer Systems & Software Engineering of the Institute of Computing & Control (CS&SE: kspt.icc.spbstu.ru/en);
- Federal Research Centre "Informatics and Control Systems" The Institute of Informatics Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IPI RAN: ipiran.ru);
- Exactpro Systems, part of London Stock Exchange Group ([URL=http://exactpro.com]exactpro.com)
The 5th international technology conference "Trading Technology Trends & Quality Assurance" (ExTENT- V):
The conference will take place on 11 - 12 November 2015 and will gather experts in developing technology solutions for electronic trading of financial instruments.
The event will be devoted to trends in developing program- and hardware platforms used at exchanges, brokerages, investment banks and other trading participants with focus on quality assurance and efficiency of such platforms.
The program will include presentations and round tables for representatives of leading organizations working in this area.
The conference will be conducted in English.
- Promoting Stability in Financial Markets;
- Trading Technology Trends and Innovation;
- Quality Assurance for Advanced Execution Platforms;
- Risk Management Systems;
- Operational Acceptance for Complex Systems;
- Latency Measurement and Monitoring;
- Hardware Acceleration.
The 3rd International Workshop-Conference "Tools & Methods of Program Analysis" (TMPA-2015):
The conference will take place on 12-14 November and will gather senior students specializing in software development, postgraduate students and young scientists interested in independent expert review of their research, as well as renowned scientists who are ready share their innovative works.
Its general theme will be one of the most pertinent and important areas of software engineering: the analysis of software quality. The purpose of the conference is raising awareness of progress in the software development industry and promoting cutting edge innovations in software testing, analysis and verification.
The conference program will include plenary reports and mini-courses delivered by experts, presentations selected by the Program Committee, presentations of on-going projects, short reports about new ideas, research that is underway or new tools. Practice-based reports from software development firms are expected.
Authors who wish that their research papers be included in the conference program are invited to submit their work for a review by a body of independent TMPA-2015 experts including Russian and international scientists specializing in software development and analysis.
The conference will be conducted in Russian and English.
- Software test automation;
- Static program analysis;
- Dynamic methods of program analysis;
- Testing and analysis of parallel and distributed systems;
- Testing and analysis of high-load and high-availability systems;
- Analysis and verification of hardware and software systems;
- Methods of building quality software;
- Tools for software analysis, testing and verification.
Pre-registration for either of the events is required
Details are available at the official sites of the conferences tmpaconf.org and extentconf.com, as well as here:
- Facebook: facebook.com/groups/tmpaconf
- InContact: vk.com/clubqa
- Twitter: @exactpro
- Instagram: instagram.com/exactprosystems/