The global economic and infrastructure challenges have strengthened the role of technologies and brought to the forefront mechanisms for improving the efficiency of urban organization.
The participants of the digital transformation of cities will have to solve the most important tasks – to revise approaches to urban development projects, accelerate the implementation of digital initiatives, overcome existing barriers between government agencies and innovation providers.
The purpose of the committee is to consolidate the position of the software community on the development and implementation of the Smart City standards.
The tasks of the committee include:
· Formation and selection of proposals on the composition of projects and technologies implemented within the Smart City standards;
· Promotion of ready-made infrastructure solutions at the regional, federal and global levels;
· Development of the applicable Smart City standards, as well as the regulatory framework for the implementation of decisions under this concept;
· Informing committee members about challenges and requirements regarding advanced technologies and solutions;
· Supporting the participation of committee in events dedicated to the public discussion of smart cities;
· Development of demo zones based on innovative technologies and best smart city practices.
Viktor Subbotin is the CEO of BETA and President of the ASRP.Tech Group of Companies. He graduated from the Admiral Makarov State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping, the Higher School of Economics and Finance and the International Management Institute of Saint Petersburg. He has been working in the IT industry for over 15 years: b2b and b2g projects. Subbotin is an expert in the development of purpose-designed software and the creation of intelligent systems based on machine-learning, video analytics, and IoT.
To join the committee and for cooperation please email at firstname.lastname@example.org