The global economic and infrastructure challenges clearly revealed that those in charge of city transformation should revise their approach to urban development, accelerate the implementation of digital initiatives, overcome existing barriers between government agencies and innovation providers.
The strategic goal of the committee is to connect technologies with the best practices and offer customized solutions that meet citizens’ needs regardless of the regions.
We welcome collaboration and invite everyone to utilize our expertise and increase the safety, efficiency and economic viability of our cities.
The Committee objectives
- Elaboration of the proposals on the projects and technologies implemented within the Smart City standards;
- Consolidation, scaling and implementation of the data-driven management practices to various regions with their corresponding diverse lifestyles;
- Consulting city managers, government agencies and organizations involved in the digitalization of cities on applicable and cost-effective technologies for solving specific urban problems;
- Informing of the challenges and requirements regarding advanced infrastructure technologies and best city practices;
- Supporting the participation of the members of the committee in events dedicated to public discussion of smart city approaches and technologies;
- Development of the regional demo zones based on innovative solutions.
Download the summary of our solutions
Viktor Subbotin is the CEO of BETA and President of the ASRP.Tech Group of Companies. He graduated from the Admiral Makarov State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping, the Higher School of Economics and Finance and the International Management Institute of Saint Petersburg. He has been working in the IT industry for over 15 years: b2b and b2g projects. Subbotin is an expert in the development of purpose-designed software and the creation of intelligent systems based on machine-learning, video analytics, and IoT.
Get in touch: [email protected]