SafeNet is the project of the National Technology Initiative meant to consolidate efforts of Russian high-tech companies to get the share of 3-5% of the global SafeNet market by 2035 in the particular sectors:
- monitors, CCTV cameras with the lowest programming features etc.,
- biometric system of control and authentication,
- secured systems of data transfer, including neuroelectronic interface quantum systems,
- advanced mobile systems of 5G, 6G,
- secure hardware for telecommunications and computing systems,
- the secure OS for the workstations, phones, PC and etc.,
- secure cloud systems – SaaS and other services,
- defences against inside and external threats for applications, code and data (web-attacks, DDoS, network attacks, Internet fraud and etc.),
- secure infrastructural environment, risk-tolerant decision-making systems (IIoT, implementation of cyber-physical devices into the transportation system).
The project objectives
- production of commercially successful and highly demanded products,
- promotion of the big integration projects in the leading regional markets,
- building the network of engineering centres in Russia (Saint-Petersburg, Moscow, Novosibirsk).