Founded in 2010, “TomskASUproject” company has successful experience in comprehensive automation of design and operational activities in the oil and gas and mining industries. For several years we have been the main partner of TomskNIPIneft Oil and Gas Research Institute, the leading design institute of Rosneft. During this period a lot of unique developments have been created and implemented in production, a great potential has been accumulated for new projects in the field of automation of design and operation processes.
Types of services
Custom software development
- Individual approach: fixed budget or hourly fee
- Full cycle of works
- Warranty support
- Operational technical support
- Authorized developers of Autodesk, ESRI, Microsoft, Pitney Bowes (MapInfo), Bentley Systems
Outsourcing of geodata processing
- Preparation of cartographic materials
- Geodata Conversion
- Topographic plan classifications according to industry standards
- Desktop data processing
- Filling the GIS
- Regulatory documents development
Own software products
- Centralized repository of map data and drawings on ESRI ArcGIS platform (TapGEO/GDB).
- System supporting the design process in design and surveying departments (TapCAD/Design).
- System enabling automated creation of engineering surveys and topographic maps on the basis of Civil 3D in accordance with the required classifier (TapCAD/Topos).
- Corporate web-portal, designed for automated solution of design, construction, operation and operational management tasks (TapGEO/Portal).
Services and Competences
.NET, ASP.NET MVC 5, WebApi 2, JSON, HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, ORM (NHibernate, Entity Framework)
MS SQL, ORACLE, PostgreSQL and others
- Desktop development
.NET, WPF, WCF, AutoCAD .NET
Used software products:
- Autodesk AutoCAD, Civil 3D
- ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop, ArcGIS for Server
- Pitney Bowes MapInfo Professional
- Bentley AutoPLANT, Bentley MAP, Bentley Project Wise
- QGIS, GeoServer and other open source solutions
- Microsoft SharePoint