Consent to the processing of personal data
I (hereinafter “Subject”), consent to the processing of my personal data (hereinafter “Consent”) under the conditions set forth below.
The granting of Consent is:
– Checking the appropriate box and clicking the “Submit”, “Submit Application”, “Register” button on the website www.russoft.org 1) when registering for an event, 2) applying for membership in RUSSOFT Association, 3) uploading the list of RUSSOFT Association member companies, 4) downloading RUSSOFT Association research.
Acting freely, according to his will and in his own interest, and confirming his legal capacity, the subject gives his consent to non-profit partnership of software developers “RUSSOFT” (OGRN 1027810308536, 190000, Saint Petersburg, Admiralteisky district, Pirogov lane, 7) to process his personal data on the following conditions
- This Consent is given for processing of personal data both without and with the use of means of automation.
- This Consent is given for processing of the following personal data: personal data, which are not special or biometric: name, surname; workplace (organization and position); contact information (e-mail address, contact phone number); data about the user’s device (including resolution, version and other attributes characterizing the user’s device); user clicks, page views; data characterizing audience segments; session parameters; data about time of visit; cookie.
- Personal data is not publicly available.
- Purpose of personal data processing: subscribing to and receiving electronic newsletters of an informational nature from RUSSOFT Association; access to the private part of the website www.russoft.org, registration for RUSSOFT Association events.
- The grounds for the processing of personal data are: Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal Law of 27 July 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”; consent to the processing of personal data.
- During the processing of personal data, the following actions may be performed: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (updating, modification); extraction; use; deletion; destruction; blocking; transfer (distribution, provision, access). Such transfer may be carried out to a strictly limited number of persons: RUSSOFT’s employees, heads of RUSSOFT’s Committees, technical support of the www.russoft.org website and technical support of electronic mailing lists solely for the purpose of personal data processing (see clause 4).
- Personal data shall be processed in RUSSOFT Association until the fulfillment of the purposes of processing, or until a corresponding withdrawal of the Consent for the processing of personal data is received from the Subject. After that personal data is destroyed within a period not exceeding 30 calendar days.
- This Consent may be withdrawn by the Subject by sending a free-form application to RUSSOFT Association to the e-mail address [email protected]
- This Consent is valid until the termination of personal data processing referred to in paragraphs 7 and 8 of this Consent.