II INTERNATIONAL ONLINE IT-SCHOOL will be hosted by NArFU on 11-15 October 2021.
Russoft is taking part in the organization of educational process in the International Online IT-School 2021 (Organizer – NARFU) from June 2021.
The program of the IT school will be presented in the format of intensive courses on breakthrough technologies based on DIT4BEARs cases. The IT school is aimed at undergraduate and graduate students of foreign and Russian universities of technical specialties. Russoft has established cooperation with three technology partners (software companies) to create cases for hackathon and hosted winners after this activity.
The School targets bachelor and master students motivated to strengthen their knowledge and extend practical experience in the sphere of disruptive IT. An intensive week of lectures and workshops will cover the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning,
- High-performance and Distributed computing,
- Big Data and Data analysis.
The highlight of the programme will be a Case Battle where students will deal with real-life scenarios that demand strategic and innovative IT-solutions for the societal and economic needs of the Arctic Region.
- Sigma is a leader in the development and implementation of IT solutions for the digitalization of the Russian energy and housing sector. The company has a multi-level expertise in the development, implementation, maintenance and development of analytical, billing and settlement systems, mobile solutions, system integration and other areas that provide comprehensive automation of the activities of power grid and power supply companies.
- First Line Software (the member of Russoft Association)- is a premier provider of software engineering, software enabling and digital transformation advisory services to clients across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- AVS Consulting (the member of Russoft Association) focused on the development of software on the WEB and mobile technologies. Specific experience is the development of certified software for working with sensitive information according to the requirements of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, FSTEC, FSB, compatibility with the Russian Astra Linux OS.
Application call is opened until the 15th September. The candidates should to fill in the application form via the link http://itschool-narfu.ru/register/
Financing: no participation fee is charged
If you have any questions, please contact the organizer Valeria Romanovskaya, [email protected]
This event is organized as part of the Kolarctic CBC DIT4BEARs project. The overall goal is to accelerate the introduction and transfer of Breakthrough Information Technologies to meet the social and economic needs of the Barents Euro-Arctic region.
More information is available on the DIT4BEARs project website.