(English) First Line Software, a global provider of application development and technology enablement services, supports the most importants and innovative professional conferences around the world. This time we invite to participate our collegues and parthners at French-Russian digital conference: “French and Russian companies: how to develop „Third digital way“ based on ethical, sustainable and inclusive technologies & how open source could be a new driver for digital economy and innovation in Russia” The conference is held as part of the roadmap of the French-Russian Digital Business Alliance. It was organised by LINAGORA company in Moscow on the 5th of June 2019 and supportes our collegues from RUSSOFT Association. This initiative has been developed under the patronage of the Russian and French Ministries of Economy and Finance. The alliance includes organizations of the two countries working in the fields of artificial intelligence, Internet of things, open source, e-government. The alliance’s goal is to create a business community whose members will not only transmit current challenges and problems in the aforesaid areas to society but also work on creating co-innovations designed to provide their users with ethical, inclusive technologies and digital independence. Globally, the conference will be dedicated to issues and challenges of the digital economy and to cooperation between Russian and French digital ecosystems. Within the topic speakers of the conference will discuss how Russia can take an advantage from using open source in order to be more independent and to develop its digital sovereignty, how is it possible to create innovative and scalable digital services that will be an alternatives to the solutions of the foreign Internet giants and a lot more. Program:
- 9:15 -10:00 – Registration, welcome coffee
- 10:00 – 10:10 – Opening ceremony. Welcome speeches of the organizers.
- 10:10 – 11:25 – Experts’ talks: How is it possible to build «Third digital way» between foreign Internet giants based on ethical, inclusive and sustainable digital?
- 11:25 – 11:40 – Coffee-break
- 11:40 – 13:00 – Round table: How can Russian organisations take advantage to use more open source to be more independent and to develop its digital sovereignty?
- 13:00 – 13:15 – Wrap up
- 13:15 – 14:30 – Buffet lunch, networking
- Afternoon: going to St Petersburg to SPIEF-2019
The event aims to gather at one site relevant to the topic of the conference political decision-makers, representatives of the governments and business. The goal of the dialogue between these people is to create a solid collaboration between both countries. In case you have an idea to propose or would like to collaborate, you could contact by e-mail: [email protected] (in English or in Russian). See you!